What exactly does a copywriter do?
Copywriters spend their days writing prose for the purpose of advertising to promote and sell goods and services. For example, a copywriter might write a new jingle for a cereal commercial, or come up with a new company slogan.
How do I become a copywriter?
If you want to learn how to become a copywriter, follow these 5 steps:
- Learn the basics of persuasive writing.
- Learn these 6 core copywriting skills.
- Land your first few clients.
- Develop and refine your freelancing process.
- Build a stream of recurring leads